Donate – If you are not able to attend the Port of Hope event but still would like to make an investment in the LUM Immigration Clinic, donate online here:
TICKETS – Advance PAYMENT Options:
- Stop by the LUM Office (420 N 4th St., Lafayette, IN 47901)
– pay by cash, check or credit card
- Mail in to LUM (420 N 4th St., Lafayette, IN 47901)
– pay by check – made payable to Lafayette Urban Ministry – Port of Hope
- Online at EventBrite, click HERE
- Online using PayPal here…
You are cordially invited to attend the 5th annual Port of Hope fundraising event for the LUM Immigration Clinic. For many families in our community the LUM Immigration Clinic is their “Port of Hope.” Please support the work of the LUM Immigration Clinic by attending Port of Hope. Port of Hope is a festive event with lots of food, dancing, and fun.
- Thursday, November 5
- 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Lafayette Brewing Company, 622 Main Street, Lafayette
- Tickets: $50 per person – available in advance & at the door, while they last
- Marketplace: purchase one of a kind experiences and opportunities, learn MORE
- Please note: you must be at least 21 years of age to attend
- Wabash Valley Alliance lot. No fee. 610 Main Street (across the street from Lafayette Brewing Company)
- Frontier lot. No fee. Entrance is on Columbia Street, between 6th and 7th Streets
Visit our Marketplace to purchase one of a kind experiences & opportunities. Don’t miss out on the fun — advance purchase of these items is available. For more details about the items available in the Marketplace, click HERE.
Do not miss this opportunity to mingle with friends, old and new, while at the same time celebrating the melting pot that is greater Lafayette. The money raised at the event will go towards supplies, continuing education and legal training, database fees, postage, naturalization workbooks, document searches, and law books.
Tickets are limited so purchase them now so that you don’t miss an evening of merriment like nothing you have ever experienced — with the added benefit of contributing to a great cause.
To sign up to volunteer, click HERE.
Seeking volunteers to help us with the following:
- Thursday, November 5 from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (2.5 hours) – SET UP – help set up the room for the event
- Thursday, November 5 from 12:30-3 p.m. (2.5 hours) – SET UP – help set up the room for the event
- Thursday, November 5 from 3-5:30 p.m. (2.5 hours) – FOOD RUNNERS – pick up food from various restaurants in the area, deliver to Lafayette Brewing Co. & transport food from loading dock to event kitchen.
- Thursday, November 5 from 5-8 pm (3 hours) – STAFF EVENT – help staff the event by assisting with the following, last minute set up, registration, answering questions and giving directions, mingling with guests, light housekeeping, troubleshooting, and manning food, activity, and information tables.
- Thursday, November 5 from 8-9 p.m. (1 hour) – CLEAN UP – help with break down or clean up
To sign up to volunteer, click HERE