Port of Hope 2020 – Fun Ways to Support The LUM Immigration Clinic
- Port of Hope Virtual Experience, Thursday, November 5 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., is an opportunity to sit back at home and enjoy music and interviews while learning about the Immigration Clinic and its impact on our community.
- Who’s That Masked Donor? The third fundraiser is an ongoing “Who’s That Masked Donor?” social media campaign from now until November 5
PORT OF HOPE (VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE)
Date and Time
Thursday, November 5 – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- $75 Individual Admission – suggested donation
- $250 VIP Package, includes two tickets and one Party Pack
What will happen during the event?
The virtual event will be comprised of both live and recorded segments, including:
- Conversations with client, volunteer, community partner, artisan, and an author.
- Features regarding notable local immigrants
- Performances by local and global musicians
- Recap of “Who’s that Masked Donor” Campaign
- Presentation of Awards to “POH Scavenger Hunt” winners
- Opportunities for guests to participate from their home
- Lots of Fun and Surprises
Donate – If you are not able to attend the Port of Hope event but still would like to make an investment in the LUM Immigration Clinic, donate online here:
WHO’S THAT MASKED DONOR?
Fundraiser using social media with the purpose of challenging friends, family, colleagues, and/or fellow organizations to support immigrants on the front lines of the response to COVID 19 by giving to the LUM Immigration Clinic.
- NOW (Wednesday, September 23) through Friday, November 5
What can you do?
Get your friends and family involved. Make it collaborative! Donate to the LUM Immigration Clinic, and challenge others to do so as well. LUM needs your help to show them our support during this particularly vulnerable time.
Show your Support
- Donate to the LUM Immigration Clinic
- Don your favorite mask or one that you create. Have fun & get creative!
- Make a sign that supports immigrants — along the lines of “I support LUM Immigration Clinic”
- Take a Photo & post it on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using #LUMPOH
- Encourage others to do the same
Text LUMPOH to 41444 to donate -OR- click the button below to donate online.