There are opportunities to fit every schedule, from regular long-term commitments such as being an advocate once a week with the Immigration Clinic, Good Samaritan Program or ID Clinic — or doing data entry at the LUM Food Pantries or intake for our shelter guests each weekday — to annual events such as Hunger Hike, LUM Camp, Community Thanksgiving Feast, Turkey Trot 5K Run, Port of Hope fundraising event or Jubilee Christmas.
Some volunteer positions require training, others require only a willing heart and a helping hand.
- Food Pantry – General
- Food Pantry – Data Entry
- Community Thanksgiving Feast – Volunteer
- Community Thanksgiving Feast – Prepare Food
- 5th Quarter Summer Learning Program
- After School Program
- Bus Driver – Youth Programs
- LUM Camp – Counselor
- Jubilee Christmas
- Grounds – mow grass, shovel snow, weed, trim, clean gutters
- General – paint, repair, build, move equipment
Office – Daytime
If your group would like to volunteer with LUM, please email or call for more information (volunteer@LUMserve.org | 765.423.2691).