Fundraiser to benefit the LUM Immigration Clinic
- Thursday, November 8
- 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Lafayette Brewing Company, 622 Main Street, Lafayette
- Tickets: $40 per person (must be at least 21 years of age to attend)
- Hors d’oeuvres; Cash Bar; Live Entertainment
- Visit our Marketplace to purchase one of a kind experiences and opportunities
- Please note: you must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
- Wabash Valley Alliance lot (across the street from 610 Main). If pulling out of lot after 7:00 pm, it is only a $1.00 charge. If leaving lot before 7:00 pm it is $20.00. So plan on staying and getting the max out of your evening at POH!
- Frontier lot. No fee. Entrance is on Columbia Street, between 6th and 7th Streets
- Stop by the LUM Office (420 N 4th St., Lafayette, IN 47901)
– pay by cash, check or credit card
- Mail in to LUM (420 N 4th St., Lafayette, IN 47901)
– pay by check – made payable to Lafayette Urban Ministry – Port of Hope
- Online at EventBrite, click HERE
- Online using PayPal here…
|PAYPAL – Choose Your Reservation Option Below|
You are cordially invited to attend the 3rd annual Port of Hope fundraising event for the LUM Immigration Clinic. For many families in our community the LUM Immigration Clinic is their “Port of Hope.” Please support the work of the LUM Immigration Clinic by attending Port of Hope.
Port of Hope is a festive event with lots of food, dancing, and fun.
Visit our Marketplace to purchase one of a kind experiences & opportunities.
Do not miss this opportunity to mingle with friends, old and new, while at the same time celebrating the melting pot that is greater Lafayette. The money raised at the event will go towards supplies, continuing education and legal training, database fees, postage, naturalization workbooks, document searches, and law books.
Tickets are limited so purchase them now so that you don’t miss an evening of merriment like nothing you have ever experienced — with the added benefit of contributing to a great cause.
If you are not able to attend the Port of Hope event but still would like to make an investment in the LUM Immigration Clinic, donate online here:
EVENT SPONSORS — Thanks to our generous event sponsors. Click HERE to see the 2018 Port of Hope Event Sponsors.
If you would like to be an event sponsor call or email us (765-423-2691 | email@example.com)
To sign up to volunteer, click HERE.
Seeking volunteers to help us with the following:
- Wednesday, November 7 from 5-7 p.m. (2 hours) – SET UP – help set up the room for the event
- Thursday, November 8 from 3-5:30 p.m. (2.5 hours) – FOOD RUNNERS – pick up food from various restaurants in the area, deliver to Lafayette Brewing Co. & transport food from loading dock to event kitchen.
- Thursday, November 8 from 5-8 pm (3 hours) – STAFF EVENT – help staff the event by assisting with the following, last minute set up, registration, answering questions and giving directions, mingling with guests, light housekeeping, troubleshooting, and manning food, activity, and information tables.
- Thursday, November 8 from 8-9 p.m. (1 hour) – CLEAN UP – help with break down or clean up
To sign up to volunteer, click HERE
Please note: you must be at least 21 years of age to attend.