Become a Sustaining Partner with the LUM Shelter
LUM Shelter News – Hospitality 365 Days/Year
Will you join LUM in celebrating National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week by sustaining our support for individuals facing homelessness in our community?
Here are six ways you can make a difference:
- INVEST – Make a Monetary Donation. Click HERE.
- ENGAGE – Volunteer Your Time, click HERE.
- GIVE – Donate Needed Items. Organize a Collection Drive. Click HERE.
- SERVE – Prepare a Meal for Emergency Shelter guests. Click HERE.
- DOUBLE YOUR DONATION – November only, Klemme Insurance will match your donation, doubling your impact. Click HERE.
- PREPARE – Assemble To-Go Meals for the Winter Warming Station. Click HERE.
Your contribution to the LUM Emergency Shelter & the Winter Warming Station ensures that LUM is able to continue offering assistance and hope. Volunteer opportunities are available every night, offering a meaningful way to contribute. For more information or to express your interest, click the buttons below or email Jeffrey Auguste at jauguste@LUMserve.org.