Snacks Needed for LUM Students & Shelter Guests
LUM’s Top 10 Favorite Donations
SNACKS needed every day! LUM serves a snack to our Shelter guests every morning with coffee and to our students every weekday after school. Please consider donating snacks to LUM today.
LUM’s Top 10 Favorite donated items are as follows:
- Snack Bars (youth programs & emergency shelter) — Granola Bars, Fruit Bars, Breakfast Bars, Cereal Bars, Rice Krispies Treats
(youth programs) — 100% Fruit Juice, Bottled water, Milk
- Healthy Snacks
(youth programs) — Peanut butter, Fresh fruit, Carrots (snack size), Raisins, Yogurt cups, Applesauce cups, Fruit cups, Pudding cups, Gelatin cups (Jello)
- Toilet Paper (all programs)
- Paper Towels (all programs)
- Bleach – Clorox (all programs)
- Trash bags – 13 gallon/tall kitchen draw-string & 55 gallon can liners
- Coffee – Caffeinated
- Disinfectant Spray & Disinfectant Wipes
- Toilet Cleaner, Glass Cleaner & All Purpose Cleaner
Cash donations are preferred because they allow LUM to purchase what is needed, when it’s needed. Donations of “needed items” are also welcome and appreciated. If you wish to donate items to LUM, please either ship or drop off items to the LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).