PORT of HOPE – fundraising event for the LUM Immigration Clinic
Live Entertainment | Hors d’oeuvres | Marketplace | Cash Bar
Thursday, November 7 | 5:30-8 p.m.
Lafayette Brewing Co., 622 Main Street
$50 per person – must be 21 to attend
The 4th annual fundraiser for the LUM Immigration Clinic, Port of Hope, has announced this year’s Marketplace items. Close to 200 experiences at 17 special events are available for purchase at the Port of Hope event or online ahead of time. Check out the list of Marketplace experiences and review the details of each online HERE.
Marketplace Items – Available NOW
- AFGHANI DINNER
- BISCOTTI, MADELEINES, GINGERSNAPS, OH MY!
- CHRISTMAS BRUNCH at Acorn Bed & Breakfast
- COOKIE BAKING & BRUNCH with JILL HARDEBECK
- CREATE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE with Cunningham Restaurant Group
- From POLAND with LOVE
- HOLIDAY TEA at Whittaker Inn
- HOOLEY in the KITCHEN
- ITALIAN DINNER – Confessions and Cannoli
- LATINO DANCE PARTY
- NIGHT OUT with Purdue Convocations and Maru Sushi
- PIZZA, PIZZA!
- PLAY with CLAY
- Purdue DISCOVERY PARK TOUR
- SPRINGTIME in PARIS – A French Dinner
- Tippecanoe County COURTHOUSE TOUR with DINNER at Digby’s Pub & Patio
- TREATS for YOUR SWEETS – Delivered on VALENTINES DAY
Don’t forget to get your tickets for the most exciting event of the season — Port of Hope. Tickets are limited, so purchase your tickets in advance.