LUM is controlled by a Board of Directors — made up of one representative from each member church plus a few appointed individuals from specific community groups. The LUM board meets once a month, overseeing and directing policy decisions, fiscal matters, and programming issues, ensuring that LUM continues to fulfill its vital mission to the community. It is led by an eight member executive council.
Best wishes and congratulations to the 2016 LUM Board of Directors. A special thank you to the 2016 Executive Council members (pictured L to R above), who are as follows:
- Robert Hall, President, Saint Lawrence Catholic Church
- Jeremiah Dole, Vice President, At Large
- Mark Thomas, Secretary, Chapel of the Good Shepherd
- Susie Riley, Treasurer, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Cliff Mitchell, Facilities, Elston Presbyterian Church
- Deb Parent, Personnel, At Large
- Patty Useem, Program, Planning & Evaluation, Federated Church
- Joe Micon, Executive Director, Lafayette Urban Ministry
The Lafayette Urban Ministry leadership is passionate, hard working and talented — it’s going to be a great 2016!