REGISTER TODAY – Click HERE
Hunger Hike is an annual community fundraising event whose mission is to raise the awareness of and make a difference in the fight against hunger. Hunger Hike is open to participants of all ages and abilities who share a common goal: Fighting Hunger!
The Hunger Hike keystone event is the opening ceremonies on Sunday — immediately followed by the traditional Hunger Hike 3K Walk. Hunger Hike also includes a 5K Run on Saturday morning.
7 Ways to Participate
- Run/walk in the HH5K Run, Information HERE
- Hike/walk in the Hunger Hike 3K Walk, Information HERE
- Make a Donation NOW, HERE
- Support a Team, HERE
- Become a Sponsor, email email@example.com or call 765.423.2691
- Collect donations the “old school” way
- Collection Form – print and use to keep track of your donations
- Hunger Hike Flier – print and post – click HERE
HH5K Run – 2015
Saturday, September 19
9 a.m. – Celery Bog Nature Area, West Lafayette (Parking available at White Horse Christian Center, 1780 Cumberland Avenue, West Lafayette)
To participate, click HERE.
Lafayette Urban Ministry Food Programs, Food Finders Food Bank, Inc. &
St. Thomas Aquinas’ Haiti Ministry
Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors! Thank our event sponsors — and support their businesses, please. Hunger Hike 2015 event sponsors, list HERE.
Check out the photos from Hunger Hike:
- Hunger Hike 3K Walk | 2011 |2012 | 2013 | 2014 | ALL |
- Hunger Hike 5K Run | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | ALL |
Sign up to volunteer at Hunger Hike event online.
Current Event – Volunteer Sign Up Sheets, click HERE.