Friday, April 8 | 7 p.m. | Long Center | $50
Lafayette Urban Ministry is excited to announce that three of our favorite musicians will be performing at the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration — Linda Hicks, LUM Financial Assistance Program director; Briton Weise, former LUM Emergency Shelter director; and Larry Guentert, LUM Westside Food Pantry director.
- LINDA Hicks will be performing the song Drop in the Bucket (Mitch Barrett/Carla Gover), accompanied by Jim Brehm on harmony vocals, Sharon McKnight on banjo, Sam Cody on violin, and Hunt Wiley on upright bass.
- BRITON Weise will be performing the song Do Something (Matthew West).
- LARRY Guentert will be accompanying Briton Weise and the LUM Ecumenical Choir (drums & percussion).
These are performances you won’t want to miss! For more information and tickets, click the image above or below.
Join us for the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration, hear the LUM Ecumenical Choir performance live, and help us honor the legacy of Lafayette Urban Ministry. The event is a lighthearted evening with uplifting stories, live entertainment, refreshments & good company — with a few surprises. Because you have been a part of the success and endurance of LUM, we would love to see you there. The celebration begins at 7 p.m., but be sure to show up at 6 p.m. for the social hour with refreshments and and meet the former LUM executive directors, Jud Dolphin and Mary Anderson. The details are as follows:
- DATE: Friday, April 8
- TIMES: 7 p.m. celebration begins; 6 p.m. social hour
- LOCATION: Mars Theatre at the Long Center for the Performing Arts, 111 N 6th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
- RESERVATION: $50 per person; $500 for row of ten; limited seating
- Entertainment, Remarks, Refreshments & Beverages