The LUM Food Pantries feature proteins, produce & paper products. Local families in need are able to select canned and frozen meats & fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, beans & legumes, peanut butter, paper products, and more.
The LUM Westside Food Pantry is open Friday mornings at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN.
If you wish to volunteer at the LUM Food Pantries, click the links below to sign up online:
- LUM Protein Food Pantry (Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to noon): Jan. – June | July – Dec.
- LUM Westside Food Pantry (Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Jan. – June | July – Dec.
Make a monetary gift online by clicking the button below.
Donate NEEDED ITEMS – Food Pantry Wishlist (LUM Protein & Westside Food Pantries)
- Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins, Facial Tissues
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats (beef, chicken), canned fish (tuna)
- Beans, legumes, lentils – dry or canned
- Fresh Produce: Fruits & Vegetables
- Baby Items: Baby Food, Baby Diapers, Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene Products: liners, napkins, pads, tampons, wipes
Drop Off – Donations
- Wednesday, April 14, 2 – 4 p.m., Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN
- Wednesday, April 21, 2 – 4 p.m., Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN
- Every Thursday morning – LUM Ray Ewry Center (525 N 4th Street) in downtown Lafayette, IN
- Every Friday morning – Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN