The LUM Food Pantries feature proteins, produce & paper products. Local families in need are able to select canned and frozen meats & fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, beans & legumes, peanut butter, paper products, and more.
The LUM Westside Food Pantry is open Friday mornings at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN (Smiley Street entrance by the playground)
If you wish to volunteer at the LUM Food Pantries, click the links below to sign up online:
- Protein Food Pantry (Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.): Jan. – June | July – Dec.
- Westside Food Pantry (Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.): Jan. – June | July – Dec.
Make a monetary gift online by clicking the button below.
Donate NEEDED ITEMS – Food Pantry Wishlist (LUM Protein & Westside Food Pantries)
- Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins, Facial Tissues
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats (beef, chicken), canned fish (tuna)
- Beans, legumes, lentils – dry or canned
- Fresh Produce: Fruits & Vegetables
- Baby Items: Baby Food, Baby Diapers, Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene Products: liners, napkins, pads, tampons, wipes
Drop Off – Donations
- PROTEIN FOOD PANTRY – Every Thursday morning (8:30 a.m. to Noon) – St. John’s Episcopal Church, 6th & Ferry Streets, Lafayette, IN. Enter Red Door under Green Awning
- WESTSIDE FOOD PANTRY – Every Friday morning (8:30 a.m. to Noon) – Unitarian Universalist Church, 333 Meridian St, West Lafayette, IN (Smiley Street entrance by the playground)