Port of Hope is an exciting fundraising event in support of the LUM Immigration Clinic. The program includes hors d’oeuvres from local restaurants, live music, a Market Place with unique experiences, and a cash bar.
Port of Hope details are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, November 7
- Time: 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Place: Lafayette Brewing Co., 622 Main St., Lafayette
- Tickets: $50 per person – to purchase tickets, click HERE
- Volunteer – to sign up to volunteer, click HERE
- More information: go to lumserve.org/port-of-hope
If you are not able to attend you may make a donation directly to the LUM Immigration Clinic. If your business or group would like to become an event sponsor, call or email us (765-423-2691 | email@example.com).