Port of Hope Fundraising Event
Lafayette Urban Ministry Immigration Clinic is holding the 5th annual Port of Hope Fundraiser on November 4 from 5:30 - 8 p.m. at Lafayette Brewing Co.
- Thursday, November 4 from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (2.5 hours) - SET UP - help set up the room for the event
- Thursday, November 4 from 12:30-3 p.m. (2.5 hours) - SET UP - help set up the room for the event
- Thursday, November 4 from 3-5:30 p.m. (2.5 hours) - FOOD RUNNERS - pick up food from various restaurants in the area, deliver to Lafayette Brewing Co. & transport food from loading dock to event kitchen.
- Thursday, November 4 from 5-8 pm (3 hours) - STAFF EVENT - help staff the event by assisting with the following, last minute set up, registration, answering questions and giving directions, mingling with guests, light housekeeping, troubleshooting, and manning food, activity, and information tables.
- Thursday, November 4 from 8-9 p.m. (1 hour) - CLEAN UP - help with break down or clean up
We will be serving heavy appetizers from local restaurants, international and American.
ITEM QTY - please enter the number of VOLUNTEERS in your GROUP here -- if it is just you, enter 1