Community Thanksgiving Celebration Needs You – Invites You
The 29th annual Lafayette Urban Ministry Community Thanksgiving Celebration will serve
over 900 guests on Thanksgiving Day.
Details are as follows:
- Thursday, November 26
- Noon to 2 p.m.
- Central Presbyterian Church, Lafayette
The FREE meal includes a traditional Thanksgiving feast with turkey, dressing/stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and a variety of pies.
Donations and volunteers are needed to make it a success.
Your gift of $50, $100, $250, $500, or more, will help to defray the $9,000 expense for the meal. Click “make a donation” below.
Check out the Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping List below. Please sign up to donate & volunteer TODAY.
- Dinner Rolls, ready-to-serve
- Mixed Vegetables— canned (restaurant size)
- Corn, Green beans— canned (restaurant size)
- Yams— canned (restaurant size)
- Cranberry sauce— canned
- Green bean casseroles
- Stuffing/dressing — 9×12 pans
- Milk—individual serving cartons
- Ice Tea mix
- Bags of Ice
- Dish clothes
- Disposable Dessert plates
- Disposable Dinner plates
- Hot & cold cups
- Paper napkins
- Sterno burners & matches
- Take-Out containers
- Disposable roaster pans