LUM Summer of Service – Meals Needed
Provide Shelter Meals or Daytime Bagged Lunches
Be a part of the LUM Summer of Service by providing a meal to your neighbors experiencing hunger, homelessness, and heat. Details on how you can provide meals are as follows:
- TO-GO MEALS —
- LUM offered simple to-go bagged meals all yearlong.
- Each weekday, to-go meals are available in the LUM Office during regular hours (M-F, 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.); and
- To-go meals are also given to the LUM Winter Warming Station guests from November 15 – April 15.
- Please consider providing bagged meals for our neighbors in need. It is a great youth and group activity. SIGN UP Today.
- SHELTER MEALS —
- Shelter Meals NEEDED August 10, 14-17, 19-21, 26, 29 & 31 — plus dates in September.
- Each night of the year, a simple meal is provided at the LUM Emergency Shelter. Planning and preparing a meal is a great activity for families, church groups, campus organizations, and civic groups. You may stay and serve the meal or drop it off in advance. No contact drop off is an option as well. Monthly meals are greatly appreciated. MORE Information.
- To SIGN UP, click the month you’d like to prepare & serve meals & sign up:
| July | August | September | October | November | December |
| January | February | March | April | May | June |.