Best Gift of All – Your Time & Talents
LUM Summer of Service Offers a Perfect Fit
The LUM Summer of Service offers volunteer opportunities that are a perfect fit for YOU. Some require training, but most just a willing heart and a helping hand. Here are a few suggestions:
- SHELTER – Prepare & serve a meal, assist with check-in and/or overnight supervision
- CHILD CARE – Tutor students and/or supervise trips
- FOOD PANTRY – Check in and assist participants, sort pantry items & more
- OFFICE – Prepare mailings or serve as the afternoon receptionist
- CAMP – Serve on the LUM Camp team as a volunteer camp counselor
- IMMIGRATION CLINIC – Assist with case management
- GROUPS – Sign up your group or business to participate in one of the monthly LUM Deep Cleaning Days of the LUM Ray Ewry Center. Learn more.
If you wish to get engaged in the LUM Summer of Service, it’s not too late. Choose an opportunity above, check out out the LUM volunteer webpage, or email LUM (volunteer@LUMserve.org) to find something that is a perfect fit for your availability and expertise. Please share with others.
For more information, go to LUMserve.org/volunteer; or email or call Terri Anderson, the LUM volunteer coordinator (volunteer@LUMserve.org | 765-423-2691).