Immigration Clinic Fundraising Event
What It’s All About
Who’s That Masked Donor? is a fundraiser using social media with the purpose of challenging friends, family, colleagues, and/or fellow organizations to support immigrants on the front lines of the response to COVID 19 by giving to the LUM Immigration Clinic.
- Now through Thursday, November 5
What Can You Do?
- Get your friends and family involved. Make it collaborative! Donate to the LUM Immigration Clinic, and challenge others to do so as well. We need your help to show them our support during this particularly vulnerable time.
Show Your Support
- Donate to the LUM Immigration Clinic
- Don your favorite mask or one that you create. Have fun & get creative!
- Make a sign that supports immigrants — along the lines of “I support LUM Immigration Clinic”
- Take a Photo & post it on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using #LUMPOH
- Encourage others to do the same
Text LUMPOH to 41444 to donate -OR- click the button below to donate online.
Please also save the date for two other Immigration Clinic fundraisers — the Port of Hope virtual experience (Thursday, November 5) and Scavenger Hunt (Saturday, October 17). For more information on these Immigration Clinic events, click HERE.