- Ann Mobley – Ann is from Chicago and now lives in Lafayette with her four year old son. She graduated from Thornton High School, earned an associates degree in the Early Childhood Education program at Ivy Tech Community College, and hopes to pursue a bachelor’s degree soon. Ann hopes to open a daycare of her own called Tiny Hands.
- Kristi Hogue – Kristi grew up in Logansport and currently lives in Lafayette with Jeff, her husband of 25 years, and their three children, Taelynn (20), Jaedren (13) and Maekenna (8). Jaedren & Maekenna have been enrolled in the LUM after school & summer programs for the past few years. Kristi graduated from Logansport High School, earned a BS in Child Development & Family Studies from Purdue University, and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Mady Kirts – Mady grew up and still lives in Lafayette with her husband. She graduated from Jefferson High School, earned her associates degree in Human Services at Ivy Tech Community College, and is pursuing a bachelor’s in social work at IUPUI.
- Tabatha Volpi – Tabby grew up and still lives in Lafayette with her husband, Matthew, and their two children, ages 6 & 8. She graduated from Jefferson High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Purdue University in 2013. During the school year, Tabby works for the Lafayette School Corporation.
- Shavonn Kimbrough – Shavonn grew up in Chicago and currently lives in Lafayette with her two children — Gregory & Zariyah (both 7). She graduated from Carver Military Academy and is now enrolled at Indiana Tech pursuing a degree in accounting.
What a dynamic and talented team of teachers! Please consider joining the 5th Quarter team as a volunteer Teacher’s Aide. Volunteers are needed each weekday (7 a.m.-6 p.m.) to assist in teaching & tutoring, reading, recreational activities, meals & snacks and more. Due to COVID-19, LUM needs more teachers & volunteers to create a healthy and safe environment. If you’re interested or need more information, click HERE— or email or call Kristi Hogue (email@example.com| 765-423-2691).
If you wish to support the LUM 5th Quarter Summer Learning Program — you may make a monetary donation, sponsor a field/study trip and/or donate snacks and supplies. For more information, click HERE or email Kristi Hogue at firstname.lastname@example.org.