The LUM 5th Quarter Summer Learning Program is dedicated to closing the academic achievement gap for students who are struggling, and providing enrichment for students who are doing well. 5th Quarter is available to elementary aged children (pre-kindergarten through 6th grade).
The 5th Quarter Summer Learning Program is offered Monday – Friday during summer recess from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. 5th Quarter is supervised by the LUM Youth Program Director and five other trained personnel. LUM also relies on the generosity of its many screened volunteers.
- Active learning based on Indiana academic standards
- Fun crafts and recreation
- Free Federal summer lunch program and nutritional snacks
- Supervision by trained staff in a loving, Christian environment
- Structure childcare for children who will be in pre-kindergarten through 6th grade
- Fun and educational field trips
- All at a low cost
Donate to the LUM 5th Quarter Program. Make an investment in the children.
Volunteer with the LUM 5th Quarter Program as an Aide, learn MORE.
Donate Items to the LUM Youth Programs
Sponsor a field trip or a special event — Call or E-mail Amanda Bajzatt (765.423.2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photos – Summer 2017: