During times like these, serving your community is important for your neighbors and for your own well-being. it is important to give wisely, and we hope you agree that LUM is a great investment.
Here are four ways you, your organization and your business can support and invest in Lafayette Urban Ministry.
- CASH DONATIONS are preferred because they allow LUM to purchase what is needed, when it’s needed. To give online, go to lumserve.org/donate/.
- SHELTER MEALS — Prepare a meal for the guests at the LUM Emergency Shelter. For more information and to sign up, go to lumserve.org/shelter-meal/. You may…
- PREPARE & SERVE meals –OR–
- DROP OFF prepared meals (No contact drop off is possible) –OR–
- DONATE FOOD for meals that the LUM staff can prepare. (No contact drop off is possible.) Items needed are bread, deli meats, and large cans of soup, stew & chili
- COVID-19 NEEDED ITEMS — You may either ship or drop off items. No contact drop off is possible. “COVID-19 Supplies” urgently needed are as follows
- Disinfectant (for surfaces) – bleach, wipes (Lysol, Clorox), spray (Lysol), cleaner (Fantasik, 409, Clorox)
- Hand Cleaning – antibacterial wipes, gloves (nitrile disposable), hand sanitizer, liquid hand soap
- Paper Products – paper towels, facial tissues, toilet paper
- FOOD PANTRY NEEDED ITEMS — You may either ship or drop off items. No contact drop off is possible. Protein Food Pantry urgently needed items are as follows:
- Food items (protein only) – Canned meats (beef, chicken), canned fish (tuna); Beans, legumes, lentils – dry or canned; Eggs; Peanut butter
- Paper Products – Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins, Facial Tissues
- Infant items – Baby Formula, Baby Food, Diapers, Baby Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene Products – liners, napkins, pads, tampons, wipes
To give online, go to lumserve.org/donate/.
To view the LUM Wishlist of Needed Items, go to lumserve.org/wish-list/. Please either ship or drop off items to the LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).