Happy New Year to You & Your Family
| Oh tidings of comfort and joy | Comfort and joy |
| Oh tidings of comfort and joy |
- For your generous financial support of the program & services of LUM
- If you volunteered overnight or prepared a meal for the homeless and delivered it to the LUM Emergency Shelter
- If you volunteered as a LUM Camp counselor, After School Program tutor or in one of LUM’s other youth programs that are successfully narrowing the academic achievement gap
- If you attended LUM Follies, contributed to LUM Good Samaritan Fund or served as an advocate with the LUM Good Samaritan Program, helping 1,135 families to avert utility disconnect or eviction from their homes
- If you attended the Port of Hope event or volunteered with the LUM Immigration Clinic
- If you ran in the Turkey Trot 5K Run, worked at the Community Thanksgiving Celebration, or participated in Jubilee Christmas or contributed to one of 1,828 children impacted
- If you served on the LUM Board of Directors
- If you fought hunger in our community by volunteering to feed 1,291 individuals through LUM Protein Food Pantry — or by participating in Hunger Hike
- If you served as a LUM tax preparer and helped return millions of dollars in refunds and credits to low-income households in our community
Thank you for being a friend in 2019. LUM has impacted a significant number of children and families in our community this year because of YOU. What YOU do for LUM is so important in enabling us to accomplish our mission — and gives hope to families, encourages and educates children, is a positive force in our community — offering “comfort & joy” to the families we serve.
Thank you for choosing us as your community partner this year. Here’s to another decade of service to the people of this great community.