Jubilee Christmas – Making Parents the Heroes
LUM Jubilee Christmas is a special program for families with children ages 12 and under, serving more than 600 families & 1,800 children. In addition to the toys and clothes, each family also receives a ham and homemade cookies to make Christmas dinner special too.
Jubilee Christmas details are as follows:
- Dates: Jubilee Christmas Day – Saturday, December 14
- Times: Part 1 – Noon – 2 p.m.; Part 2 – 2:30 p.m.; Part 3 – 5:30 p.m.
- Other Dates/Times:
Open Registration – Monday, October 21, 4:30 p.m. (volunteers need)
Donation Center Open – December 2-10, 1-5 p.m. (volunteers need)
- Donate: to make cash donation or donate toys & needed items, click HERE
- Volunteer: to sign up to volunteer, click HERE
- Host Sites: if your church or group would like to become a “host site,” click HERE for more information
- Family Registration information: if you wish to refer a family to participate, click HERE
- For More information: go to lumserve.org/jubilee-christmas
VOLUNTEERS are need on Monday, October 21 to assist with Open Registration of local families, from December 2-10 to staff the Donation Center, and from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Jubilee Christmas Day. If your business or group would like to become an event sponsor, call or email us (765-423-2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org).