LUM is governed by a Board of Directors — made up of one representative from each member church plus a few appointed individuals from specific community groups. The LUM board meets each month, overseeing and directing policy decisions, fiscal matters, and programming issues, ensuring that LUM continues to fulfill its vital mission to the community. It is led by an eight member executive council.
Best wishes and congratulations to the 2017 LUM Board of Directors. A special thank you to the 2017 Executive Council members (pictured L to R above), who are as follows:
- Mark Thomas, President, Chapel of the Good Shepherd
- Ashley Bonnes, Vice President, Lafayette Christian Reformed Church
- Joan Low, Secretary, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Susie Riley, Treasurer, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Jeremiah Dole, Facilities, At Large
- Deb Parent, Personnel, At Large
- Patty Useem, Program, Planning & Evaluation, Federated Church
- Joe Micon, Executive Director, Lafayette Urban Ministry
The individuals leading the Lafayette Urban Ministry are passionate, hard working and talented — it’s going to be another successful year!