Our Students Need Snacks!
Snacks & Supplies Needed — for 5th Quarter
The 5th Quarter Summer Learning Program needs to fill the cupboard with Snacks for the new Summer session students. 5th Quarter needs the following snacks:
- Cheese sticks
- Crackers: Goldfish, Peanut butter, Cheese, Animal
- Fresh vegetables, Fresh fruit, Dried Fruit like raisins
- Fruit snacks, Fruit roll ups, Fruit bars, Fruit cups
- Juice—100%, Juice boxes/pouches
- Popcorn, Pretzels, Cookies
- Rice Krispies treats, Granola bars, Snack bars
5th Quarter Program also needs the following Supplies:
- Dry Erase Markers, Construction Paper, Glue Sticks
- Facial Tissues, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Toilet Paper
- Board Games, DVDs
- Sports Equipment, Basketballs, Sidewalk Chalk
The complete Wish List is posted online, click HERE.
You may also sponsor an educational, cultural and recreational enrichment trips for the children to various locations like Imagination Station, a local pool, or a theme party (July 4th, Christmas in July, etc.).
For more information, call or email Cindy Haley at 765.423.2691 or email@example.com.
Join LUM online and help us serve children and families even better.