Significant End of the Year Gifts to LUM
Only 9 Days Left to Make an End of the Year Gift
Below is a list of businesses, churches and foundations that made significant end of the year gifts to LUM.
- Brownstone Investment Group Employees – $1000
- Central Presbyterian Church (Lafayette) – $1,500
- City of West Lafayette City Clerk – $2,500 for the LUM Emergency Shelter
- Disciples Korean United Methodist Church – $4,000
- Electric Plus – $5,000 plus 67 gift cards from local restaurants totaling $4,620. Pictured above is Brad Niemantsverdriet & Brandon Powell from Electric Plus presenting their gift to Wes Tillett, LUM executive director.
- FarmHouse Fraternity at Purdue – 350 pounds of canned food for the LUM Food Pantries
- IBEW Local 668 – Nine turkeys, nine hams, 48 cans of yams, 24 boxes of facial tissues, 72 boxes of stuffing 132 cans of green beans, 128 cans of corn & 56 jars of gravy — to the LUM Food Pantries (pictured above).
- IGH Steel Fabrication – $1,000
- Industrial Federal Credit Union – $1,000 for the LUM Emergency Shelter
- Kevin Coomer Pallet Co. – $2,000 for LUM Jubilee Christmas
- LCMS Foundation – $2,463.09
- National Christian Foundation (Knochel family/The Herbert Group) – $2,000
Join LUM in thanking the each of the donors listed above for their support of the local families and individuals with their gifts to LUM.
A donation to LUM before the end of the year may entitle you to a charitable contribution deduction against your income tax. If you, your business or organization wishes to take advantage of this deduction, go to LUMserve.org/donate, email lum@LUMserve.org or call 765-423-2691.