Providing Immigration Advice & Assistance
The LUM Immigration Clinic depends on a team of highly skilled, trained & accredited staff and volunteers. Led by the director and assistant director, Christian Gallo & Yanina Gomez Szyszko, volunteer attorneys, accredited representatives, program volunteers and interns are providing immigration advice, filling out immigration forms, and drafting legal documents for cases.
Judge Tom Busch grew up in Chicago & California and lives in West Lafayette with his wife, Kathy. Judge Busch earned a bachelor’s degree from University of Chicago and a law degree from New York University. He and Kathy are retired and have three grown children. Their son and one daughter live in Berkeley, CA, and the other daughter lives in Italy. His love of his family and seeing them often was the reason he decided to retire from the bench in Tippecanoe Circuit Court in 2017 after serving for 15 years. Judge Tom Busch is currently Senior Judge in Tippecanoe County, serving when needed. He has been volunteering with LUM since 2018.
The Entire Volunteer Team
The entire LUM Immigration Clinic volunteer team is as follows:
- Volunteer Attorneys: Matthew Salsberry, Thomas Busch, and Adedoyin Florence Adeniran
- Accredited Representatives: Adelia Sorge, Susan Brouillette, Aparna Puri, Margaret Hass, Mary Tindel, and Beata Riveiro
- Candidate for Accreditation: Brianna Largent
- Program Volunteers: Aneesh Terani, David Gonzales, and Sean Murley
- Interns: Beth Kupsis and Anneke Radelich
Please join us in thanking each LUM Immigration Clinic volunteer for their time, talent, compassion and experience — and for providing a unique & vital service to our community. If you wish to volunteer with the LUM Immigration Clinic, email Christian Gallo at immigration@LUMserve.org.