LUM is Hiring – Shelter Security Staff
Part-time | Potential Openings | Paid – $15 per Hour
LUM has a potential opening with the Security Staff with the LUM Emergency Shelter. Details are as follows:
Type: Part-time, paid
Hours: 11-20 hours per week
Shifts: 8 p.m. to midnight -or- midnight to 7 a.m.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises, a team environment modeling mutual respect, and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are noncompliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested — apply online HERE — or email a resume with cover letter to the LUM Emergency Shelter director (firstname.lastname@example.org | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).