Part-time | Immediate Openings | Paid – $15 per Hour
The LUM Emergency Shelter is seeking applications for the Security Staff. The positions are part-time, paid ($15 per hour).
More details are as follows:
Hours: Daily – 8 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 7 a.m.
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises; a team environment modeling mutual respect; and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are noncompliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to David Heckert, LUM Emergency Shelter Director (email@example.com | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).