Position Opening — Shelter Security Staff — Paid, P/T
Security Staff Position – LUM Emergency Shelter
LUM has immediate opening for Security Staff at the LUM Emergency Shelter. Please review the information below — and share with others. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Type: Part-time, paid; Pay: $13.00 per hour
Hours: Daily – 8 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 7 a.m.
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises, a team environment modeling mutual respect, and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are non-compliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to the LUM Shelter Director, Todd Wesbrook (email@example.com | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).