Security Staff Position – LUM Emergency Shelter
LUM has immediate opening for Security Staff at the LUM Emergency Shelter. Please review the information below — and share with others. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Type: Part-time, paid; Pay: $15.00 per hour
Hours: Daily – 8 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 7 a.m.
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises, a team environment modeling mutual respect, and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are non-compliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to the LUM Shelter Director, David Heckert (firstname.lastname@example.org | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).