Hunger Hike 2021 – Get Started Today
Challenge Week Starts THIS Sunday, Sept. 12
Hunger Hike 2021 begins THIS Sunday, September 12, with Challenge Week, a week-long challenge for “Hikers” and “Teams,” where you are encourage to “Walk Far in the Fight Against Hunger.” Here’s what you do to get started:
- REGISTER – Individuals & groups can create online fundraising pages for themselves and their team and begin fundraising today.
- CHALLENGE – Set yourself a personal challenge for the week:
- Walk 100,000 steps | Walk five miles every day
- Run 100 miles | Go on a 10 mile run
- Ride your bike 100 miles | Swim two miles a day
- Fast for two to four days | Stop eating meat for the week
- SNAP CHALLENGE – Take the SNAP Challenge and feed your family on the average Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefit ($30 per person for the week) – for more information, click HERE
- DO IT – walk, run, bike, swim, cook, fast — and raise money for Hunger Hike
- SHARE – Post your progress on social media (using #HungerHike) and on your personal fundraising page and encourage your friends to give to Hunger Hike to support your challenge.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES – If you wish to volunteer with Hunger Hike, click HERE to sign up online. Perfect for groups and individuals.