LUM Greater Lafayette Interfaith
Community Thanksgiving Celebration
- Thanksgiving Day—Thursday, November 22
- Noon to 2 p.m.
- Central Presbyterian Church
- FREE, open to all
DONATIONS of food & supplies & VOLUNTEERS are needed.
Cash donations are preferred because they allow LUM to purchased what is needed, when it’s needed. Donations of “needed items” are also welcome and appreciated.
- Green bean casseroles
- Pies—apple, dutch apple, peach, cherry, pecan, pumpkin
- Mixed Vegetables, Corn, Green Beans, Yams
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Gravy packets
- Ice Tea mix, Coffee
- Sugar, Individual Packs
- Bags of Ice
- Dinner Rolls, ready-to-serve
- Paper towels & paper napkins
- Disposable roaster pans
- Trash Bags
- Tongs for Turkey
- Dish Towels, Scouring Pads
For more information, go to www.lumserve.org/thanksgiving.
Turkey Trot 5K Run
Each year early on Thanksgiving morning (11/22), hundreds of local runners & walkers participate in the Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk. It’s a great way to help those in our community in need while celebrating a holiday of “thanksgiving.”
Runners, walkers, families, strollers & dogs are welcome. All proceeds benefit Lafayette Urban Ministry. To register go to www.turkeytrot5krun.org