Regarding President Obama’s Executive Order
- Monday, June 1, 2015
- 7 p.m.
- Bishops Hall, Cathedral of St. Mary, Lafayette
- Free with light refreshments (from Texas Roadhouse)
- provide general information regarding DACA2 and DAPA
- explain how to prepare once the injunction is lifted
- list warning signs on how to guard against notario fraud
- clarify the status of the current Deferred Action Program for Childhood Arrivals
Come and learn in a safe environment all about US immigration procedures and protocols from the experts in the legal community and the Indiana Attorney General’s office.
RSVP in advance and become eligible for a small gift — complete & submit the form below. More specific information is coming soon.
Thanks to our sponsors: Texas Roadhouse, Lafayette & Lafayette Adult Resource Academy.
If you have any questions or wish to become a sponsor, please email Susan Brouillette at firstname.lastname@example.org.