LUM’s Top 10 Favorite Donations
SNACKS needed every day! LUM serves a snack to our students every weekday during summer break. Please consider donating snacks to LUM today.
LUM’s Top 10 Favorite donated items are as follows:
- Snack Bars — Granola Bars, Fruit Bars, Breakfast Bars, Cereal Bars, Rice Krispies Treats
- Drinks — 100% Fruit Juice, Bottled water, Milk
- Healthy Snacks — Fresh fruit, Carrots (snack size), Raisins, Yogurt cups, Applesauce cups, Fruit cups, Pudding cups, Gelatin cups (Jello)
- Peanut butter & Jelly
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Bleach – Clorox
- Trash bags – 13 gallon/tall kitchen draw-string & 55 gallon can liners
- Toilet Cleaner, Glass Cleaner & All Purpose Cleaner
Cash donations are preferred because they allow LUM to purchase what is needed, when it’s needed. Donations of “needed items” are also welcome and appreciated. If you wish to donate items to LUM, please either ship or drop off items to the LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).