LUM Seeds of Vision – Volume 2, Edition 2
Spotlight on Five Noteworthy Regional Programs
The LUM Seeds of Vision is a quarterly electronic newsletter, which provides a platform for Ecumenical Social Service Agencies from across the East North Central region (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio & Wisconsin) to share their knowledge and experience with each other.
Below is a list of the articles recently published in the latest edition of the Seeds of Vision eNewsletter.
- Family Promise of Greater Lafayette, Inc., Lafayette, IN
- Iron House – Guiding Light Ministries, Grand Rapids, MI
- Smart Choice Market – Westerville Area Resource Ministry, Westerville, OH
- Soup of Success (SOS) – Church Community Service, Elkhart County, IN
- Supper House – North End Community Ministry, Grand Rapids, MI
As communities of faith engaged in the hard work of lifting up the “least among us,” there is so much that agencies can learn from others. By coming together and sharing both challenges and our successes — each agency will find new ways to help those in their our community.
To view the Seeds of Vision eNewsletter V2E2, click HERE.