Ecumenical Social Service Agencies
in the East North Central States
As communities of faith engaged in the hard work of lifting up the least among us, there is so much that we can learn from one another.
It is our humble hope that Seeds of Vision will help make that possible by providing a platform for Ecumenical Social Service Agencies from across the East North Central region (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio & Wisconsin) to share their knowledge and experience. Our faith calls upon us to serve the poor and afflicted in our midst.
By coming together and sharing the work that we do – both our challenges and our successes — perhaps we can all find new ways to help those in our community who are crying out for help.
Connect on Social Media — Join the Seeds of Vision Facebook Group — click HERE.
If you know of other ecumenical social service agencies in your area who should be receiving Seeds of Vision, please send their contact information to email@example.com — or share this page and ask them to complete the form below.
If you would like to see your agency, or one of your programs, featured in Seeds of Vision, please email Josh Prokopy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to work with you. We’ll conduct a brief telephone interview before drafting an article and sending it to you for your approval.
Seeds of Vision News
- Ecumenical-Social-Services Agency Profile
- Dégagé Ministries
- Home Sweet Home’s Innovative Fundraiser
- Meet an Executive Director – Kurtis Kaechele, Streams of Hope
- LUM Response to COVID-19
- Policy – Advocacy for Families & Children
- Invite Your Colleagues – Grow Our Network
- Agency Profile – Christian Ministries of Delaware County
- A Baby’s Closet – Associated Churches
- Joe Micon’s Tips for Fundraising
- Meet an Executive Director – Jonathan Rocke, Peoria Rescue Ministries
- Policy Article – Minimum Wage