Donations & Volunteers Needed Weekly
To offer a good variety of proteins and paper products, the LUM Protein Food Pantry relies on donations from individuals, churches, companies and groups. The LUM food pantry also needs volunteers each Thursday morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., to unload food, set up, check-in & assist families, and breakdown.
FOUR ways YOU can help the LUM Protein Food Pantry are as follows:
If you wish to sponsor a food drive or donate needed items, the list of items the food pantry needs is as follows:
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins & facial tissues
- Peanut butter; Eggs
- Canned meats (beef, chicken) & canned fish (tuna)
- Beans, legumes & lentils – dry or canned
- Fresh produce: fruits & vegetables
- Baby diapers & wipes; Infant formula
- Feminine Hygiene Products: liners, napkins, pads, tampons, wipes
- Adult incontinence protection aids (unisex briefs)
If you wish to make a monetary donation, volunteer, donate needed items, register for Hunger Hike — or simply have questions or need further information, go to lumserve.org/food-pantry, call 765-423-2691 or email email@example.com.