Community Thanksgiving Feast
Event Info | Donate Food | Donate $ | Volunteer | Sponsor
Due to COVID-19, the Community Thanksgiving Feast will be a carry-out only event. The director is still planning to serve more than 800 meals, and she’d love to have you get involved in some way.
You may bake pies, prepare casseroles, donate money, volunteer and donate other food items and supplies. The LUM Community Thanksgiving Feast details are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, November 26
- Time: Noon – 2 p.m.
- Place: Central Presbyterian Church, 31 N 7th St., Lafayette
- Admission: FREE – All are welcome
- Donate: to make cash donation or donate food & needed items, click HERE
- Volunteer: to sign up to volunteer, click HERE
- More information: go to lumserve.org/thanksgiving
Make a difference this Thanksgiving holiday — donate your time cooking, serving, entertaining, hosting, greeting, setting up, cleaning up, and more. Online sign ups are open NOW.
If your business or group would like to become an event sponsor, call or email us (765-423-2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org).
Turkey Trot 5K Run
Don’t forget to get registered for the most festive 5K run of the year — the LUM Turkey Trot 5K Run. It’s open to runners of all ages and abilities and welcomes runners, walkers, dogs, strollers, wagons, turkey hats and more — and participants will be able to chose between being a “Live Runner” or a “Virtual Runner.”
- Live Runners ($50) will each have a “staggered” check-in and start-time to maintain social distancing and run on the scenic Cattail Trail Loop in the Celery Bog Nature Center in West Lafayette on Thanksgiving morning.
- Virtual Runners ($25/$10) will be able to run on Thanksgiving morning -OR- at a time and location of their choice.
Everyone gets a Turkey Trot 5K Run T-shirt and the fastest get a trophy. You’ll also feel great about helping your neighbors through the programs at Lafayette Urban Ministry and building wonderful memories for a lifetime with your family & friends.
If your business or group would like to become an event sponsor, call or email us (765-423-2691 | email@example.com).