Enjoy an intimate tour and presentation at the Frank Lloyd Wright designed, John & Catherine Christian House, commonly known as Samara. The event details are as follows:
- What: Tour & presentation followed by a Reception with hors d’ oeuvres & wine
- Date & time: Sunday, June 23 at 2 p.m.
- Location: Samara House, 1301 Woodland Avenue, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Donation: $45 per person
- Limited to the first 12 lucky individuals
- Host: Linda Eales, Associate Curator, Samara House & Trust
Samara, a National Historic Landmark, is one of the most complete Frank Lloyd Wright homes in the United States. Nestled in the woods of West Lafayette, the 2,200 square-foot Samara House affords visitors of all ages the rare and immersive opportunity to experience Frank Lloyd Wright’s fully realized Usonian design just as if they were guests of the Christian family.
Make Your Reservation TODAY! If you & your friends are interested, call, email or stop by the LUM Office (765-423-2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette). First come, first served. Limited to ONLY 12 participants. Only nine seats left — so, hurry!
Thanks to our event sponsors, 100% of your donation goes to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund, an emergency financial assistance program for local families in need. Thanks to the Samara Trust & the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tippecanoe County.
Make your reservation today. Space is very limited.