LUM Announces New Promotional Video
LUM Video 2018 – Now Available to Online
Lafayette Urban Ministry is excited to announce a new promotional video. The LUM Video is stunning and will be used by LUM board members and staff to recruit new volunteers; engage new churches, civic & school groups; and ask individuals and businesses to invest in LUM by making a donation. LUM worked with Gary Higgins of Indiana Motion Pictures to produce the video.
The LUM Video features narration from Kristin Malavenda, Purdue communications director & former NPR host, and heart-felt stories of how LUM “Gives Help & Gives Hope” each and every day of the year from the following:
- Jaqueline Albarenga-Flores, LUM volunteer
- Fr. Patrick Baikauskas OP, Pastor of St. Thomas Aquinas Center, LUM member church
- Tiffany Hicks & her children, Chastity & Cincere (pictured below), LUM clients
- Martin & Patty Jischke, former Purdue president & first lady
- Joe Micon, LUM executive director
- Patti O’Callaghan, LUM volunteer & former staff member
- Deb Parent, LUM board member & volunteer (pictured above)
- Arwin & Judy Provonsha, LUM volunteers
- Andrea Schmidt, LUM volunteer
YOU may NOW use the new LUM video to entice your members, family, friends & colleagues to engage and invest in Lafayette Urban Ministry. LUM relies on donations and volunteers to continue to offer support to the families and children in our community; so, please share the new LUM video soon & often.
You are now invited to take a look at the new LUM Video by clicking the image below.