While the LUM Immigration Clinic is still operating, we will be waitlisting new clients for at least 30 days in order to provide our existing clients a high quality of service and to follow standards of practice that lead to successful outcomes. Please note that we will work initial DACA and DACA renewal cases in ASAP. Should you wish to be added to the waitlist, please send your request along with your contact information to email@example.com. We will contact you immediately to confirm that we have received your request and let you know when we expect to be able to serve you.
If you’re situation requires immediate attention and you cannot wait, below are other nearby immigration legal service providers that may be able to assist you:
- The Bridge (Logansport) / Phone: (574) 753-8316
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic (Indianapolis) / Phone: (317) 429-4131
- The National Immigrant Legal Justice Center (Goshen) / Phone: (312) 660-1370
The LUM Immigration Clinic is in full operation. Please let us know if you have questions or receive new information regarding your case. During what is a very confusing time for everybody, we would welcome hearing from you, especially if there is an emergency or just to touch base.
It is extremely important that you notify the LUM Immigration Clinic if you have changed your address, phone number, or email. In order to best serve you, it would be helpful if you would inform us of changes in your marital status or number of household members.
Other Resources for Help
- The Lafayette Urban Ministry offers other assistance programs, including the Good Samaritan Program and the Protein Pantry. Visit the LUM website for more information: https://www.lumserve.org/programs/assistance-programs/
- The Bauer Center Community Resource Guide includes information regarding other community based assistance programs and can be accessed online by clicking on the following link: https://bauerfamilyresources.org/files_uploaded/2020TippecanoeCountyResourceGuide.pdf
- The Betancourt Macias Family Scholarship Foundation Information has information on its website for particularly vulnerable immigrants and may be found by clicking on the following link: https://www.undocuscholars.com
- Greater Lafayette Immigrant Allies (GLIA) can help identify resources and in some cases may provide direct assistance. To request help send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.