Hunger Hike 2018 — Mark Your Calendars
Make This the Year that YOU Fight Hunger!
is a community fundraising event whose mission is to Raise Awareness & Make a Difference in the Fight Against Hunger — locally, regionally, & globally. Hunger Hike is open to participants of all ages and abilities who share a common goal: Fighting Hunger! The details of the Hunger Hike events are as follows:
- Date: Sunday, September 16
- Time: Noon – check-in; 2 p.m. – Hunger Hike 3K Walk starts
- Place: Riehle Plaza, N 2nd Street, Lafayette
- Date: Saturday, September 15
- Time: 8:00-8:45 a.m. check-in; 9:00 a.m. run starts
- Place: Cattail Trail Loop, Celery Bog Nature Area, West Lafayette
- Registration Cost: $30 includes T-Shirt
Hunger Hike is a perfect fundraising event for your group — student organization, church group, civic group, team or family. Put together a Hunger Hike team and start raising money using our online fundraising site — or any other way you choose.
All Hunger Hike proceeds directly support the Lafayette Urban Ministry food assistance programs including the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry; Food Finders Food Bank, Inc.; and St. Thomas Aquinas’ Haitian Ministry. This is YOUR opportunity to support these outstanding local organizations while engaging in a meaningful and fun community event.
We hope you’ll consider joining our Fight against Hunger. Here’s how to get started:
If you are a company owner — you also may become a Hunger Hike sponsor. For more information on how to become 2018 Event Sponsor, email email@example.com.