Position Opening — Interim Food Pantry Director
Interim Director for St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry
St. John’s Episcopal Church in Lafayette, Indiana, is seeking an Interim Director for the St. john’s/LUM Food Pantry. The position requires up to 15 hours of work spread across 3-4 days per week.
Type: Part-time, paid, temporary
Schedule: 15 hours per week; 3-4 days a week; 9-12 month term
Starting Pay: $12.00 per hour with work-related mileage reimbursed at the federal reimbursement rate
- A strong commitment to providing food for diverse, lower-income individuals & families
- The ability to communicate through writing including email
- Computer literacy & use of technology
- Effective time management
- Ability to lift up to 40 pound cases of food
- Use of personal vehicle to pick up food supplies
- The ability to collaborate effectively with clients, St. John’s and LUM staff, volunteers and service agencies
Volunteer experience in faith-based or community organizations and/or familiarity with the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry is preferred.
The position is an interim position and will last at least six months. The position may continue beyond that time period.
To apply, Email, Mail or Drop-off a cover letter and resume to The Rev. Dr. Bradley Pace, St. John’s Episcopal Church, 600 Ferry Street, Lafayette, IN 47901; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
St. John’s & LUM are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers.
If you wish to make a donation to the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry, click below.