Position Opening — Interim Food Pantry Director
Interim Director – St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry
Type: Part-time, paid, temporary
Schedule: 15 hours per week; 3-4 days a week; 9-12 month term
Pay: $12.00 per hour with work-related mileage reimbursement
A strong commitment to providing food for diverse, lower-income individuals & families
- The ability to communicate through written communication including email
- Computer literacy & use of technology and software
- Demonstrated skills in effectively managing time & a range of tasks
- Ability to lift up to 40 pound cases of food
- Use of personal vehicle to pick up food supplies
- The ability to effectively engage with the other St. John’s and LUM staff, volunteers and service agencies across the community
Volunteer experience in faith-based or community organizations and/or familiarity with the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry is preferred.
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to The Rev. Dr. Bradley Pace, St. John’s Episcopal Church (email@example.com | 600 Ferry Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).
For more detailed information, click HERE.
If you wish to make a donation to the St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry, click below.