LUM Follies Raises $13K+ For Emergency Aid
The fifth annual LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies was a magical evening for the capacity crowd — & all in support of emergency financial assistance for local families. The LUM Follies stage show wowed the audience, and the meal was scrumptious (especially the cake ala mode). LUM Follies guests bid generously on an exciting variety of Silent Auction baskets and made specific donations using the Butterfly Tree (community needs with donations amounts) — making this year’s LUM Follies successful in many ways.
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from the LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies goes to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund. If you missed this year’s LUM Follies and still wish to make a difference by making a donation, click HERE.
To view more PHOTOS from the 2016 LUM Follies, click HERE.
LUM Follies—Acknowledgements & Thanks
The LUM Good Samaritan Fund FOLLIES was successful this year because of a dynamic team of volunteers & staff who work together in support of the families in our community in crisis. The LUM Staff and Board of Directors wish to extend sincere thanks to the many talented individuals who assisted in the planning of the 5th Annual LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies including:
- Rev. Chris Danielson & the staff & congregation of St. Andrew United Methodist Church — Our Gracious Hosts
- Donna Biehl, Laurie Klenosky, Melissa Martin & Jan Coleman— St. Andrew Facilities
- Wes White, Bill Hoover & Peggy Hoover —St. Andrew Sound, Lights & Technology
- Joan Low—Meal Coordinator
- Nancy Emig—Service & Hospitality
- Eileen Weiss—Entertainment Producer
- Clarinda Crawford, Linda Hicks, Kristen Patz & Amanda Druhan —Event Support & Hospitality
- Tricia Sembroski—Financial Management
- Silent Auction Basket Donations— Chapel of the Good Shepherd, Church of the Blessed Sacrament, Congress St. United Methodist Church, Federated Church, First Baptist Church, Ron “Rock-man” Jackson, Lafayette Christian Reform Church, Joe & Jo Micon, St Lawrence Church, St. Andrew United Methodist Church (2), St. Thomas Aquinas Center, Trinity United Methodist Church & Unitarian Universalist Church
- Volunteers (Set up, Serving & Breakdown)— Alpha Phi Sorority, Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity, Greater Lafayette Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity, Purdue Dance Marathon-Morale Team & Harrison High National Honor Society
- LUM Follies Sponsors— Essential Touch Corporate & Therapeutic Massage, Greyhouse Coffee & Supply, Ram Z’s Emporium, Tippecanoe County Animal Hospital, Susan Eicher, Ron “Rock Man” Jackson & Terrance & Annette Wilson
- LUM Follies Talent— Andrew Daigle, Brad Harner, Dr. G. Bradley Bodine, Chad Miller, Eileen Weiss, Ellen Byers, Ellen Wilson, Frank Rosenthal, Fred Koning, Gail Polles, Garry Smith, Gil & Mary Satterly, Greg & Ross Deason, Guy Haley, Hunt Wiley, Jane Creswell, Joe Peters , Kelly Jacobs, Linda Hicks, Marcus Lehmann, Mark Buche, Robert Poytner, Sam Johnson, Scott Schwartz, Sheila Klinker & Tricia Sembroski
- Member Church affiliation of our Follies Talent— First United Methodist Church, St. Andrew United Methodist Church, St. Mary Cathedral, St. Thomas Aquinas Center, University Church