- Have you ever thought that you might have the skillset & personality to help homeless individuals reconnect with family & friends?
- Perhaps you have a desire to work with those who struggle with addiction or face mental health challenges?
- Perhaps you have a special ability to cut through agency red tape on another’s behalf?
If so, then being a LUM Case Management volunteer at LUM might be for you.
Training Sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Dates: August 25, 27; September 1, 3, 8, 10
- Time: 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Location: LUM Office, 420 N. 4th Street, Lafayette
A commitment of at least one day per week (2-4 p.m.) for at least one year is requested. Sound interesting? For more information & online application, click HERE.
If you have questions, call or email Joe Micon, LUM executive director (765-423-2691 | email@example.com).