The LUM After School Program needs to fill their cupboard with Snacks for the new year:
- Cheese sticks
- Crackers: Goldfish, Peanut butter, Cheese, Animal
- Fresh vegetables, Fresh fruit, Dried Fruit like raisins
- Fruit snacks, Fruit roll ups, Fruit bars
- Juice—100%, Juice boxes/pouches
- Popcorn, Pretzels, Cookies
- Rice Krispies treats, Granola bars, Snack bars
The complete ASP Wish List is posted online, click HERE. You may also sponsor educational, cultural and recreational enrichment trips for the children to various locations like Imagination Station, a local pool, or a holiday party (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.).
For more information, call or email Cindy Haley at (765) 423-2691 or chaley@LafayetteUrbanMinistry.org.
Join LUM online and help us serve children and families even better.