Bus Drivers – LUM After School Program
Type: Part-time, Stipend
Hours: Monday – Friday, 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
Stipend: $1,300 for the School Year
Dates: NOW through May 23, 2018, when Lafayette School Corporation is in session
Route: LUM Youth Center to Schools to Central Presbyterian Church
Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Please consider signing up NOW to become a Bus Driver for this important ministry and make a difference in the lives of children.
If interested please call or email the LUM Youth Programs director, Amanda Bajzatt (765-423-2691 | email@example.com ).
Security Staff Position – Emergency Shelter
Type: Part-time, paid
Hours: Daily – 8 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 7 a.m.
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises, a team environment modeling mutual respect, and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are noncompliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to David Heckert, LUM Emergency Shelter Director (firstname.lastname@example.org | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).