Lafayette Urban Ministry — Position Announcement — Case Management Contractor
Hours and Service: 22 hours per week: October 2014 – June 2015; $1,558 per month
Objective: To assist homeless shelter guests in moving out of the shelter into housing.
Case Management Contractors reports to LUM Shelter Coordinator.
- Contact family members and arrange for housing and transportation
- Assist shelter guests in locating affordable housing
- Follow case management procedures
- Complete all required documentation
- Access needs and required services
- Set weekly goals and follow up with shelter guests
- Learn local resources and qualifications for services
- Assist shelter guests in setting appointments with service providers
- Assist shelter guests with transportation to limited areas of service
Successful applicant will have the ability to:
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Treat shelter guests with respect and dignity
- Acknowledge shelter guests’ victories large and small
Send to Joyce Fasani at email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until 7 a.m. on Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
Please share with interested and qualified individuals.
Join LUM online and help us serve children and families even better.