LUM Hosts Legislative Luncheon – June 10
Please join Lafayette Urban Ministry—Campaign for Hoosier Families, Indiana Association of United Ways & Indiana Coalition for Human Services for a 2015 Legislative Wrap Up. The 2015 LUM Legislative Wrap Up Luncheon details are as follows:
- Date & Time: Wednesday, June 10 — 11:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Place: LUM Ray Ewry Youth Center, 525 N 4th Street, Lafayette
- Lunch will be Provided
Briefing will include the following:
- Updates and Q&A about the Statehouse, including how the budget & certain policies affect human services
- Discussion on important issues on the horizon for human services, including philosophical debates about welfare reform, drug testing, best practice response to the HIV crisis
- Information about and opportunities to get involved
To Register—please click HERE. (Within a few days after you register you will receive more details about the event.)
If you would like to get updates regularly — join the LUM Campaign for Hoosier Families list. To subscribe, email Susan Brouillette at firstname.lastname@example.org.