Thank You for Registering!
If you have already paid — you are all set! If you have NOT already paid for your reservation, please click HERE to pay online. To pay by mail, phone or in person, call 765-423-2691 or mail or drop off our payment to the LUM Office, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN.
See you at the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration on Friday, April 8, 2022 at the Long Center, Lafayette, IN. Some relevant details are as follows:
- Date and Time:
- THIS Friday, April 8
- 6-7 p.m. social hour
- 6:30 p.m. award presentation
- 7-8:30 p.m. Celebration program begins
- 8:30-9:30 p.m. reception
- Mars Theatre at the Long Center for the Performing Arts
- 111 N 6th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
- Free Parking:
- Denison Parking – Lafayette City Garage (18 N 5th St, Lafayette, IN 47901)
- Central Presbyterian Church parking lots (at the corner of Columbia and 7th St, and along 8th St.). Even the parking spaces marked “Valley Oaks” in those lots are available for parking for the LUM 50th.
- Available at the Will Call window at the Long Center (to the right when you enter the Long Center main doors off of 6th street).
- More Tickets — It’s not too late for people to purchase tickets. Feel free to invite others to this event.
- Special Accommodations? Is there anything you need? To request special accommodations, please call or email LUM ASAP (765-423-2691 | lum@LUMserve.org)
- For more detailed information, additional tickets, event sponsor informtion and more, click HERE.
LUM is honored to have you as a guest. Please let us know if you have any questions (765-423-2691 | lum@LUMserve.org).
One hundred percent of the proceeds from this event go to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund. The LUM Good Samaritan Fund provides local individuals, families and children with a financial safety net when in crisis. In 2021, the Good Samaritan Fund helped 1,309 families; provided financial assistance in averting eviction, utility disconnects and other crises 2,018 times; and distributed $196,198. Please support the Good Samaritan Fund by attending the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration. If you are not able to attend, please consider a donation to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund in honor of the LUM 50th Anniversary.